Wednesday 30 March 2016

LISTINGS FOR SALE (EMPIRE SOHO, STUDIO & BUSINESS SUITE AT DAMANSARA PERDANA, PETALING JAYA)

Why its good about House buyer's listings? It can make you easily reached out the immediate property owners to be reached out.
Maybe as for a real estate agent @ negotiator, we need to outsource contacts as to Sell, Rent @ Lease. If you are a supplier of Airconds, Astro, Water heaters,
Renovation works @ grills etc.. All these reliable listings maybe your good source to generate a better income.
I do not wish to sell listings that may cost hundreds per listing. It is not for the sake of money making for me.
I'm doing it for a favour of helping others to create more business opportunities.

Project listings available here for sale for today:-

EMPIRE STUDIO (BLOCK B), DAMANSARA PERDANA, PETALING JAYA, SELANGOR, STUDIO, NEW
EMPIRE SOHO 2 BUSINESS SUITE (BLOCK A), DAMANSARA PERDANA, PETALING JAYA, SELANGOR, BUSINESS SUITE, NEW
EMPIRE SOHO 2 (BLOCK D), DAMANSARA PERDANA, PETALING JAYA, SELANGOR, SOHO, NEW
EMPIRE SOHO 1 (BLOCK C), DAMANSARA PERDANA, PETALING JAYA, SELANGOR, SOHO, NEW

Sold a set for only at RM 50 only

What I want you to do is, 
~ Make payment through any of these accounts of mine under my name
   Mohammad Putra Hj Kamaluddin
   CIMB ~ 1408 1212 0705 24
   RHB ~ 1180 6500 0375 57
   BIMB ~ 1211 3024 9390 37

~ After the payment have been made, whatsapp me the bank in slip as proof of banking in
~ Give me your e-mail account to sent the listings
~ Give me within 24 hours to sent you through my e-mail the said listings
~ Once its done I shall foward you a message @ call you to confirm the delivery made

En Putra 
012-2615337
010-3056823

Thank you for your corporation here.

No comments: